Active Senior Living Apartment Homes devthp_admin
Active Senior Living Apartment Homes For Adults 55+
The Heritage Downtown is an Independent Active Senior Living Apartment Homes Community, located in Downtown Walnut Creek, CA, and is specifically designed to meet the needs of active adults who are typically aged 55 plus. The Heritage Downtown is often known as the #1 Active Senior Living Community in the Bay Area! Our Senior Apartments are designed for the independent 55+ age group that seeks resort style living! At The Heritage Downtown, we feature amenities like our swimming pool and spa, fitness center, garden library, technology center, and of course our award winning 5 Star restaurant, Newton’s! We encourage our residents to live a healthy and independent living lifestyle.
An Active Senior Living Community Lifestyle
The Heritage Downtown offers a lifestyle of choice, with industry-leading quality standards and care options that can be customized to your needs as they change. At The Heritage Downtown, you’ll find the comfort and convenience desired in your retirement years, with elegant Senior Apartment Home floor plans and amenities, and landscaping on our grounds lush with mature trees, flowers and beautiful garden settings. Our commitment to providing a healthy lifestyle for our residents includes active senior living and socializing through a host of on-going events, as well as the option of relaxing in a tranquil atmosphere.
With The Independent Senior Living Lifestyle In Mind, We Offer:
- 2 floor plans including 1 or 2 bedroom Resort Senior Apartment homes with a Bonus Den or Private Office, plus optional Private Garden Patio or 3 bedroom/2 bath apartment homes with private gardens and fountains
- Deluxe Resort Senior Apartment homes with Mt. Diablo, City and Hillside views
- Full kitchens with elegantly appointed upgrades such as granite counter-tops and custom cabinetry
- In-home washers/dryers
- Tiled private patio, balcony or garden with water fountains
- Vaulted ceilings
- Designer tiled entryway, kitchen, and bathrooms; select colors and carpet
- Fully matured Redwood, Pine, Sycamore and Liquid Amber trees and flowers throughout the grounds
- Heated pool & spa
- Resident growing garden
1 Bed/ 1 Bath
The Royal Lexington
1 Bed/ 1 Bath/ Office
The Royal Concord
2 Bed/ 2 Bath/ Office
For Additional Information On Our Senior Apartments Please Feel Free To Contact Us Using Our Contact Form.